choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Tuesday, March 02, 2010I really dread job interviews. Though it's a good thing that they call you up for the interview, the wait is horrible. And the stares and awkward smiles when you're sitting there alone, waiting to be called into the meeting room. The uncomfortable chairs that they make you sit on while grilling you with questions like, 'Tell me about your professional experience.' and 'Why do you wanna leave your current job?' Oh and don't ask me to tell you my strengths and weaknesses, because I don't really know them myself too. And I seriously have no idea 'how my best friend will describe me'. Bah. There's no way I could tell them (honestly) that there's a big prob with the organisation and all of its staff that I know can't wait to get out of there. All the more I couldn't tell them that I'm lowly underpaid and about the silly policies that they've implemented that are choking me badly. I also can't tell them about the back-stabbing manager of mine who puts on a stinky mask and pretends to promote a 'no-politics' working environment. There's simply no way for me to be honest. At all. All I could manage was the typical standard answers that you could rip from the web. Sitting on the uncomfortable chair, trying to 'sell' myself. Why can't you just give me the god damn job that I apply for? I just wanna do sth that I have more interest in. I promise I'll show up for work on time everyday and perform. Please call me and give me the job now! I just need to get out of that shithole asap. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |